- What information is collected from you while using this app, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
While you buy and use the app, no information is collected by us or transferred to third parties. You conclude the purchase contract with Google and only Google receives the information in accordance with Google's data protection agreement.
For debugging and troubleshooting purposes, we may ask you to send a debug log from the application. The information in the debug log is solely used to help address the problems that you are having with the app. If you choose to send the debug log, the following information is collected:
- Application name and version
- OBD2 communications, which includes information about your scan tool and vehicle
- Your email address
- Any error messages that may have occurred while you were using the application
Anonymous Information Collection
We do not collect any anonymous information from you.
We take precautions to protect your information. When sensitive information is submitted via the app, the information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted to us, we also protect your information offline. The computers/servers in which we store the collected information are kept in a secure environment.